May students asking about the examination date. Due to the current situation in the country, No examination til 1st June 2020. According to today's reports, the Educational institute remains close till 15th June 2020.
The Sidh province students from class 1 to 8th will e promoted to the next class, without examination. The Intermediate and matric examination in the province Sindh will be held from 15th July.
All Educatioal Istitution will remain closed till 15 July troughout Pakistan
Some plans Submitted by Punjab Government to Federal Government
While the Government of Punjab submitted some plans, About examinations.
- Intermediate Part 1 exams will not be conducted and students will be promoted
- If the situation is under control and institutions are opened in June then 9th class exams will start from 15th June to 27th June and matric candidates will be given 50 percent marks of practicals and 50 percent marks of practical will be given considering theory marks
- Intermediate part 2 exams will start from 29th June to 13th July
- If the situation gets worse in June then 9th class exams will not be taken and Intermediate part 2 exams will be conducted on 15th July till 29th July and the result will be in November
- If the Situation is still not controlled at the end of July too then no exams will be conducted
According to the Pakitan education, Minister all schools, Colleges, Universities examination canceled.
- All Examination including the university, school, and colleges has canceled
- All the students will be promoted to the next class depending upon the result of last year
- Students will get admission in universities based on the 1st-year result.
Keep visiting MDCAT Guide For Latest Education News Updates.