Here is Pakistan Army Nursing Admission 2022 complete guide. After doing the BSc(Hons) nursing rank of lieutenant awarded with attractive salary and facilities like the pick and drop with the residence.
Here is the step by step guide about AFNS Registration online. AFNS Registration start from 27 August the last date of registration is 16 September 2022.
In This Article, I will guide you.
- AFNS Registration Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- Preliminary Test Preparation
- AFNS Syllabus
Pak Army Nursing (AFNS) AdmissionJoin Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Services(AFNS)
- ##check##Preparation Guide For AFNS
- Topper Recomedns AFNS Guide Book for Prepration. For Home Delivery of AFNS Guide Book Call/WhatsApp 03047418334. Price is 1500 Including delivery Charges.
- Registration Through Online
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres
- Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres
So if you are interested in joining the Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS), you can get yourself registered online through the official website (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) till 2 September.
Once the registration process will be completed, The initial test of the applicants will be held while the medical test will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers located in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Gilgit, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, and Muzaffarabad.
Eligibility CriteriaIn order to become eligible for joining the AFNS, all the interested candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to age, qualification, marital status, nationality and physical measurements which have been mentioned below:
- Age 17 to 25 years
- Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Matric (Science), Minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-medical)
- Marital Status: Unmarried, Widow
- Nationality: Pakistan
Documents Required For Armed Force Nursing services
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested, photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render, No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Photocopy of domicile (Must Be Attested).
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel
- Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Weight: As per as Body mass index BMI
- Height 5feet